[nabs-l] NABS Brochure

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:36:09 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I am currently in the midst of updating the NABS brochure. When I'm
done, we will have it in Word, accessible PDF, HTML, hopefully BRF,
and maybe audio. The brochure will include information on NABS, the
NABS mission statement, etc. I'm hoping to get a list of all of the
committees in NABS, as well as some other information that might help
me along. Other than that, is there anything else you think I should
include? I'm not re-writing the entire NABS website, since it's just a
brochure, but let me know what you think... Thanks!

All the Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman