[nabs-l] NABS Brochure

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 23:09:30 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I have been working on that brochure for five hours now, so I'm taking
a brief break. Word would not let me format the way I wanted to, so I
wrote it in HTML so that I could incorporate headings and stuff. Since
I'm new to HTML, it's taking me awhile. I have all of the information
stuff that I need, inacluding links etc. I do have to add a section on
why people should join NABS though, and of course I will mention the
listserve. So the real question is, why do people join NABS? I have my
own reasons, but I want to hear from all of you as well. Thanks!

Best,
Cricket Bidleman