[nabs-l] Database accessibility

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:51:26 UTC 2016

Hi Karl,

Unfortunately I have not found an effective solution for preserving
page numbers when converting image-based pdfs. Luckily for me, APA
Style only requires authors to include page numbers with their in-text
citations when they are using exact quotes, so I don't encounter this
issue a lot, but in those rare instances when I do need such
information I  still find sighted assistance necessary. Sorry I can't
be of more help!

Katie