[nabs-l] Is This a Typical Request for Disability Services?

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 01:58:09 UTC 2016

That's usually taken care of by your orientation and mobility instructor
from your division of Vocational rehabilitation or whatever department
serves consumers who are blind.
 I'm not going to say that what you asked for is all together out of the
question, but your department of vocational rehabilitation is usually who
does that.
Justin