[nabs-l] Study Methods and Tools

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 03:55:27 UTC 2016

I typically only write down two sorts of things.  First important
points not really because I couldn't find them in the book later,
but because I remember things better if I've written them down.
And second, details that weren't in the book or my own ideas
about the material being covered.  Most of my classes have been
discussion based, so it doesn't make sense to write down what
everyone says just the thins I really want to remember.

HTH,
Karl