[nabs-l] OttorBox iPhone case screen cover

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 20:37:11 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am unclear as to whether you got an otter box case or just a screen protector but either way, in my personal opinion, it is best to protect my phone as much as possible.  Phones now days are expensive, valuable pieces of technology.  To not protect all parts of them is unwise, I would say.
I have an otter box case which includes a plastic cover on the screen, works well.

Anna E Givens