[nabs-l] OttorBox iPhone case screen cover

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 00:20:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have an Otterbox Defender on my phone.  The Defender includes a
built-in screen cover.  I have not found the screen protector impacts
my use of the phone.  I have used cases which just go around the back
and sides of the phone and don't cover the top at all and don't see a
noticeable difference in how my phone detects touch on the screen.
However, even if there was a slight delay in touch recognition, better
to be a bit slow and have a case that could protect your screen from
cracking than have only slightly faster responses and a greater risk
of damage.

On 7/24/16, Anna via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am unclear as to whether you got an otter box case or just a screen
> protector but either way, in my personal opinion, it is best to protect my
> phone as much as possible.  Phones now days are expensive, valuable pieces
> of technology.  To not protect all parts of them is unwise, I would say.
> I have an otter box case which includes a plastic cover on the screen, works
> well.
>
> Anna E Givens
>

>> On Jul 23, 2016, at 6:28 PM, tiffany miles via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, I have an otter box with a screen protector on mine and I don't mind
>> it a bit it's actually not too bad
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jul 23, 2016, at 7:32 PM, Mikayla Gephart via NABS-L
>>> <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>   I just got an OtterBox for my iPhone. It comes with a plastic thing to
>>> cover your screen. What are your opinions on using your phone with the
>>> covering verses without the covering? Thanks.
>>> Mikayla
>>> NABS-L:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/qtiffany1%40gmail.com

>> NABS-L: