[nabs-l] ANNOUNCEMENT: July Membership Call, Meet the 2016 NABS Board this Sunday

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:17:55 UTC 2016

Greetings NABS,

 The 2016 NABS Board is eager to host our first membership call as
newly elected leaders!
 This Sunday, July 31, we invite you to join us for our Meet the Board
call at 7:00 pm eastern. During this call, the NABS Board will have
the opportunity to introduce themselves. We will discuss our various
committees and ambitious plans for the upcoming year.
 Perhaps the most important part: Bring your questions, suggestions,
and ideas! We will have time during the call to answer any questions
you may have, as well as dream big with our members.

 Call: 605-475-6700
 Passcode: 7869673

 We look forward to talking to everyone this Sunday at 7:00 pm eastern.

 Thanks
 Bre Brown

 Vice president, National Association of Blind students