[nabs-l] ANNOUNCEMENT: July Membership Call, Meet the 2016 NABS Board this Sunday

Jessica Dail jldail13 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 17:21:30 UTC 2016

Hi,
Who is invited?
Who can vote?
I’m just curious.

On 7/26/16, 1:17 PM, "NABS-L on behalf of Bre Brown via NABS-L" <nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org on behalf of nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:

    Greetings NABS,

     The 2016 NABS Board is eager to host our first membership call as
    newly elected leaders!
     This Sunday, July 31, we invite you to join us for our Meet the Board
    call at 7:00 pm eastern. During this call, the NABS Board will have
    the opportunity to introduce themselves. We will discuss our various
    committees and ambitious plans for the upcoming year.
     Perhaps the most important part: Bring your questions, suggestions,
    and ideas! We will have time during the call to answer any questions
    you may have, as well as dream big with our members.

     Call: 605-475-6700
     Passcode: 7869673

     We look forward to talking to everyone this Sunday at 7:00 pm eastern.

     Thanks
     Bre Brown

     Vice president, National Association of Blind students