[nabs-l] SAT/ACT

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:06:01 UTC 2016

Hi Nesma,
As a Braille user I do not recommend taking the ACT.
I took both the pre ACT and the PSAT in tenth grade to see which
one I liked better.  The SAT had few to no errors, but the ACT
layout was very confusing.  The reading comprehension was
strange, with lines where underlined words were supposed to be,
and the diagrams were done very badly.
Vejas