[nabs-l] SAT/ACT

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:14:15 UTC 2016

Vejas, I took the braille ACT several times, and I did not have
the experience. The lines in the reading comp section are
numbered so that it's easier to look up underlined words and
phrases. I found this confusing initially but got the hang of it.
The graphics seemed very high-quality to me, more so than many of
those I used in math class.