[nabs-l] Outlook 365 and JAWS

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 07:04:33 UTC 2016

Hi Danielle. This is Helga. How are you? Have you tried putting your  school email on your  iPhone? I use that for school!  I do everything on my iPhonei n regards of attaching files, sending emails to professor and so on. I use the dropbox app to save my files adn then I attached the files by using  the option of send an  attachment that is located within the eddit option on the Voiceovr rotor. Hope this ehlps! If you need   mor help with this,let me know! I don't use the Outlook  365, but I use  the gmail  version, but i put it on my IPhone  since  my  university has  steps in how to put it on the iphone. I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless!!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.3