[nabs-l] Outlook 365 and JAWS

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:25:29 UTC 2016

Hi Danielle,
I switched my outlook to light version. it is recommended for screen
reader users. In order to switch you may need sighted assistance.
I use it on my windows computer with internet explorer and it is quite
accessible. Also I connected my Iphone and outlook account. It works
just fine.
If I can answer more spesific questions, please feel free to ask.