[nabs-l] Question About the Self-Advocacy Toolkit

NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 23:30:33 UTC 2016

Vejas and all:

	Unfortunately, I am unsure of the new higher ed toolkit, but hope
you are referring to our newly published high stakes testing document. I
apologize for any difficulty you are having in accessing the new high stakes
testing toolkit.
For your convenience, I have pasted the link below:
https://nfb.org/high-stakes-testing-self-advocacy-toolkit

If this is still not the case, I will be sure to address your concern to our
legal team in hopes of resolving any confusion. I am glad you are reading
these helpful documents, and hope you all continue to share them far and
wide.

Thanks,
Kathryn Webster