[nabs-l] How To Get More Information On Listening To Sunday's Nabs Membership Call

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 00:27:00 UTC 2016

Hi All!
As you may have seen in an earlier email, for those who can't make
this Sunday's Meet The Board nabs call, we'll be streaming it live so
you can listen even if you can't get to a phone.
To hear more about how to tune in, at 9:00PM eastern, I'll be giving
out details on my Digital Distraction show, already on now.
To hear about how the stream will work, plus to hear some great tunes,
tune in now at either
http://onj.me/kjscradio
or at
http://kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php
to tune in. This will be good for you to try to check these links out,
as you'll need them for Sunday night's coverage too!