[nabs-l] Question about SSI

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 02:03:29 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I have a couple of questions regarding SSI.
I am going to graduate from LCB in two weeks and moving back home
for the summer, so I know that I will need to report that I am
living back home.  How far in advance do I need to do this,
bearing in mind that my social security rep is not the best at
answering calls?
Secondly, I am going to be moving to my dorm in August.  The
college that I am staying at is only 20 minutes away from home,
which means that I can always go home on weekends and can come
and go as I please.  I would obviously be staying at home for
breaks also.  Would I still need to report about staying in the
dorm?
Thanks,
Vejas