[nabs-l] Michael Ausbun for NABS Secretary

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:32:38 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I am currently working with Michael at the NFB Jernigan Institute as a
summer intern.  To give you an idea, he was at the office this morning
at 7:25 AM, even though we are not required to be here until 8:00.  He
is a dedicated worker, helpful to those of us who tend to struggle
with our technology, and cares deeply for the movement.  As a division
president myself, I can say that I would be thrilled to work with
Michael as a colleague on a leadership team.  So, NABS, we had better
elect Michael as secretary, or the Performing Arts Division may just
adopt him...  :)

Looking forward to seeing many of you at convention!

P.S. Don't forget to check out the Performing Arts Division
activities, which do not conflict with NABS events this year!