[nabs-l] Question about SSI

KENNEDY STOMBERG kestomberg at coe.edu
Fri Jun 3 03:44:15 UTC 2016

Hello.

I didn't report my change of address until after I had arrived. So, if your Social Security representative isn't great at answering phone calls, you can leave a voicemail for them. If they don't get back to you, just keep calling until they answer so you can tell them that you have changed your address.
As for living in your dorm, you may still want to report that, especially if you will not be paying rent at your home. This is important, because if you do not pay rent, they may reduce the amount that you get paid.
I hope this helps! :-)

Kennedy Stomberg
(218)295-2391