[nabs-l] Mental Arithmetic.

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 09:34:03 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,
I'm just wondering if any of you have found a good, accessible, Mental
Arithmetic course? (I don't want to get back into the maths math
argument again which is why I'm sticking with the term arithmetic).

I'm taking a basic arithmetic course with Hadley and I'm really
enjoying it. I had a difficult time at school, partly because some of
the ideas were taught visually and partly because more time was spent
on comparatively advanced work such as Algebra and Geometry, rather
than covering the basics in all their glory.

Sorry for that rant. The point was that, while the Hadley course is
amazing, it just deals with how to solve problems on paper and doesn't
cover any rapid mental techniques. If anyone has found anything that
does this, (outside school), I'd appreciate it.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.