[nabs-l] Here Hoping To Cheer Someone Up

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jun 16 20:36:03 UTC 2016

As far as I am concerned, you are pretty much always on the edge.  I
am offended by your message, using the tragic events going on right
now to do a little self promotion.

You post your promotions to lists where it is off topic, and I have
previously warned you.  You put up a new station, do this for a
couple months, then it disappears.  This has happened time and time
again, and I for one am getting tired of it.

Dave