[nabs-l] Counselor at training centers during summer

Shikha desai1shikha at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 18:03:28 UTC 2016

Hey,
My name is Shikha from Georgia. I have never had a job before and not taking any summer classes next summer. I am majoring in social work at Georgia state university. I am thinking of being a summer counselor at one of the training centers but i am not good at giving interviews.  I applied to lcb and bisim few years ago but didn't get it.  I don't have much information on my resume but I have scholarships, volunteer, and leadership. I am not sure if I should add my scholarship to state convention and Washington seminar.  Also I don't know if I should add attended lcb.  I currently don't have any blind things on my resume. I am going to apply in December or January.  I am scared because I don't want to stay home all four months.
Any advise will work.
Thanks,
Shikha