[nabs-l] Coverage Of The Nabs Business Meeting And More To Be Discussed On KJSC Radio Tonight

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:14:07 UTC 2016

Hi All!
If anyone can't make convention or wants to know more about the
streaming of the nabs business meeting, that will be discussed at
around 9:3-0PM eastern during our Convention Send Off Party on KJSC
Radio for those going to convention. If you want complete details
about the party, read below. Otherwise, just go to
http://onj.me/kjscradio
at 9:30PM eastern to hear about our coverage. But to get energized for
some fun prior to going to Orlando. read below:
Summer has just started, and for some of us, excitement is in the air
as we prepare for the NFB Convention In Orlando Florida.
Whether you're packing for the convention, ready to go, or, even if
you're not going, you're invited to tonight's Send Off To Orlando
Party on KJSC Radio, presented by Djd's Digital Distraction Show,
going from 8 to 11 PM eastern!
Join us for...

Some upbeat music to help you get more excited and/or to help you stay
entertained as you pack, do final prep, etc...
Since it is in Orlando, we have a tribute to the most magical place on
earth, Disney World, with our Disney music sets...

Learn about KJSC Radio coverage of some convention events...

A tribute to the summer....

And more...

And of course, your requests will help to make everyone feel good
about the summer, the up coming fourth of July vacation, and our up
coming convention trip in Orlando.

To get in touch for requests and interactions, you can either
Skype us at
KJSC.radio
Tweet us at
kjscradio
Call us at
602 399 7279
Or during the show, search for that song request to make your party
that much more special by visiting
http://djdrocks.online/requests

Now, to listen, you can

Search for KJSC Radio in the Tunein app

Go right on over to
http://onj.me/kjscradio

Or visit
http://kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php
for other listening options, including listening with your favorite
media player.

Regardless of how you tune in, join us for high energy music and fun,
starting at 8 PM eastern on KJSC Radio!
I hope to see you all there!