[nabs-l] Microsoft Word question

Alonza Harris kidbrailler at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 16:06:45 UTC 2016

Hello Jonathan, hope you are well. To deactivate the option you are speaking of, you have to click the show/hide button in the paragraph group on the home tab.  To find this button quickly, use the  key sequence alt+h, then press the number 8. If you have any questions, or need further assistance, don't hesitate to email me off list at: kidbrailler at aol.com.

Sincerely

Alonza.