[nabs-l] Personal Finance and the Shawshank Redemption

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:00:12 UTC 2016

Hello list,

The other discussion on training centers made me think this would be a good
article worth sharing. All of us, blind or not, hit points in our lives
where we have to make key decisions to maintain our self-sufficiency. I
would argue that as blind people we have to be especially keen to make
ourselves valuable to overcome misconceptions of blindness and the perceived
challenges that come with it. Anyway, I hope some of you find it a good
read:

Personal Finance and the Shawshank Redemption

http://www.thesimpledollar.com/personal-finance-and-the-shawshank-redemption
/

Joe

--