[nabs-l] A Few Unrelated Questions

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 11:18:58 UTC 2016

Hi Elizabeth,

I took environmental geology a couple years ago, and the only
accommodation I had especially for that class on top of those I
get for all classes like taking the exams with a reader and
getting the powerpoints ahead of time was to have an assistent
for the labs.  I'd be happy to talk to you more about this class
off list if you like, <kmaent1 at gmail.com>.

HTH,
Karl