[nabs-l] access is denied

petras zumbagecko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 22:25:06 UTC 2016

Hello, When I try to do administrator tasks such as running a
program, I keep getting "Access is denied," instead of UAC.  The
only work around is using switch user and logging into the
built-in administrator account.  Then I can do such tasks without
UAC.  How do I get to the "Run as administrator," using jaws 17
with my primary adman account that I created when windows was
installed? Other people can just use the mouse.  This is very
strange, because I went to user account console using the
built-in account and administrator is already selected.