[nabs-l] JAWS losing focus in say all mode

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:59:02 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I am using Jaws 16 on a Windows 7 machine. The problem that I am
facing is that JAWS often stops speaking in the middle of a sentence
even when I press the keystroke to make it work in the say all mode.
Further, in Firefox, it repeatedly loses focus and I have to
constantly keep pressing alt-tab to bring it back into the window that
I am working in. Strangely, this problem doesn't appear in IE. The say
all problem, however, isn't limited to Firefox. Any thoughts?

Best,
Rahul

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
--
JFW related links:
JFW List instructions:
jfw+unsubscribe at groups.io
Archives located at: http://www.groups.io/g/jfw/threads
Alternative archives located at:

If you have any concerns about the list, posts received from the list,
or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather
contact the list owner at jfw+owner at groups.io.
-=-=-
Groups.io Links:

Mute This Thread: https://groups.io/mt/689579?uid=22016