[nabs-l] APA

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Wed Mar 2 02:32:02 UTC 2016

I have to do citations but I also have to know the manual really well
down to formatting specifics for everything from title pages, intros,
method, reference list Etc. Also how to place figures in the paper
too.
Thanks, I will see how those work. Can you explain how to use the
schemes? I have never used them but know they are useful.
Thanks.
Christina