[nabs-l] APA

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 02:53:01 UTC 2016

In the reference list, you use italics on the name of the journal or
book that you are citing. You would also use italics for table and
figure numbers. If your methods section has several layers of
subheadings, you would italicize the third level and below, but in a
college research paper, you probably won't need to worry about that.
So I think it's just the journal or book title and volume number in
the reference list, and on the table and figure numbers. Someone else
correct me if I am wrong.
Best, Arielle