[nabs-l] Excel: Charts and Graphs with JAWS 17

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Fri Mar 4 23:52:10 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for another message to the list. I am very new to Excel and
while I have had some classes on it, they only covered basics such as
budgeting Etc.
I am currently trying to figure out how to have JAWS read charts and
graphs and to label charts and graphs. Every time I am on a chart or
graph, I find that JAWS does not say anything and so I am unsure how
to interact with the chart or graph and label the parts I need to
label.
If anyone knows where I can find a free very useful resource on Excel
with JAWS, please let me know.
If you know how to do this, please share those tips too.
Thanks.
Christina