[nabs-l] Excel: Charts and Graphs with JAWS 17

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 04:30:17 UTC 2016

I don't know if it is completely accessible. Cause there are tons and tons of things you can do.  My guess is you cannot do every possible thing with jaws, but i know you can label axes and access properties and stuff like that. I will post more about that tomorrow or monday when I have more time.

Anna E Givens