[nabs-l] Excel: Charts and Graphs with JAWS 17

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 7 02:14:28 UTC 2016

Hi Justin,

No, I'd say excell is not completely accessible for the charts and graphs.
To label some graphs and insure the spacing is right, you need sighted
assistance. I was taught that you can make simple charts by filling out some
dialogue box; forgot which ribon its under. But, you cannot label
everything; for pie charts, you need to draw arrows with a mouse that point
to your labels.

So, its semi accessible. I would use a reader if at all possible for some of
it.

Ashley