[nabs-l] I Just Wanted to Say Sorry

Aaron blindgeek1989 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 23:24:25 UTC 2016

Elizabeth,
I'd have to agree with Michael on this topic. We all have different opinions
on everything, if we didn't the world would be a boring place. The problem
comes not by you but by people who are to hard headed to understand and
grasp your point. These people will always be like that and nobody can
change their mind except them. Don't worry about offending others because
somebody somewhere, will always get offended by something. Just give your
thoughts and let them be. Don't fight or argue with others who will not
understand. As a music major and song writer I see this all the time. While
some of my collegues have different opinions on my music. That's their
opinion and they are free to express it. However, I can decide on how I want
to take their opinion. Just my two cents thrown in.
Aaron Linson