[nabs-l] 20 minute questionnaire regarding workplace accommodations, $250 of gift cards being distributed!

Makkawy, Amin amakkawy at uncc.edu
Sun Mar 13 21:37:04 UTC 2016

20 minute questionnaire about technology in the workplace: The first
twenty participants will receive $10 amazon.com gift cards. All
research participants who complete the survey before March 26th will
be entered into a drawing for a $50 amazon.com gift card! Full time
and part time employees who identify as blind and/or visually impaired
welcome to join! Research project built to make reel world impact for
blind job seekers! Any information provided is kept confidential!
Activate the following link to learn more
https://uncc.surveyshare.com/s/AYAGV9D, or continue reading for more
information. Feel free to distribute!

My name is Amin Makkawy. I am an Organizational Science Ph.D. student
at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. As part of my focus
on the experience of people who identify as visually impaired and/or
blind in the workplace, I am distributing a quick 20 minute
questionnaire regarding requesting workplace accommodations and
technology access. This project is approved by the institutional
review board at UNC Charlotte, and the first twenty participants will
receive $10 amazon.com gift cards. In addition, all research
participants who complete the survey before March 26th will be entered
into a drawing for a $50 gift card! Using the information collected
via this questionnaire, I will give back to the community via possible
publications and presentation to blind youth and adults who are in the
process of obtaining employment. If you have any questions please feel
free to contact me at amakkawy at uncc.edu. To learn more and/or take the
survey use the following link.
https://uncc.surveyshare.com/s/AYAGV9D

Thank you for assisting me, and thank you for assisting in a program
of research that is focused on the next generation of blind job
seekers!

Respectfully,

Amin Makkawy