[nabs-l] Canvas and ms word

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 02:13:44 UTC 2016

I have three questions.  First, my school uses Canvas and it is fairly accessible but there are documents that have to be submitted on Canvas and then my instructor leaves comments on the document on Canvas.  I have not been able to figure out a way to read these comments with JAWS.  I am wondering if anyone has experience with this?
Also, I hear it is possible to read comments in MS word, and wondering how to do that, i tried going to the review tab but that didn't work.
My last question is about equation editor.  Is it possible to use equation editor with JAWS or some other screen reader?  I have to use it for classes.
Thanks!

Anna E Givens