[nabs-l] Iphone

KatelynMacMusic katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:33:45 UTC 2016

Hi Anna,
I have experienced this exact same problem in the last couple months! I waited a long time to update to the latest version, and when I finally did in January I experienced severe lagging. I think they are trying to fix it, but I'm not really sure what the problem is. Sometimes it's fixed for days, and then it comes back again. I have found that restarting my iPhone 6 does usually help now. It's very frustrating though, isn't it?! I never had this problem on my iPhone 6 until January… I'm sure they will try to fix it hopefully! I don't use a braille display with my phone, and as far as I can tell it just happens randomly, on various apps and on the home screen like you said. Sorry I'm not more helpful besides just restarting your phone!
Warmest regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre
www.katelynmac.com