[nabs-l] Selling a Juliette Pro Braille embosser

Jewel S. herekittykat97 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 08:34:02 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I hope this kind of post is all right. I couldn't find the moderator to ask.

I'm looking to sell a Juliette Pro embosser. It is in great working
condition and has only been used a handful of times. I'm asking $2,500
for it, or best offer. I'm cutting the price almost in half simply
because the machine is six years old, but it has not been used in
several years. I've tested the embosser and it still works great.
However, I need to sellit to raise funds for my wedding and honeymoon
and for a new computer.  It would be a good embosser for a student,
library, or even a school. It's a workhorse of a machine!

Anyone interested in this Juliette Pro embosser can contact me at
herekittykat97 at gmail.com with their offer.

Thank you,
Jewel