[nabs-l] Revalidating my Psychologycal studies process?

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:16:33 UTC 2016

  Hi guys
Yes I know I've asked here before,but more and more my decision to
moving to the US is becoming more prevalent, but I've got the most
important question of
How easy/hard is to revalidate my Psychology degree and other Diplomas
like Humanistic Counseling etc? My parents spent money on my education
here, in Mexico, and now to think that I'd have to start all over again?
spending another ten years studying, so when I graduate I'll be like 50?
Aren't there any tests I could take to validate my studies here in
Mexico if I move to the US? I studied from Elementary through high
school in the States, and returned here to Mexico because of
circumstances outside of my control where I studied my Psychology Major,
and other graduate work in Humanistic Counseling etc. I know this would
be off-topic since this is a psychology and human-services-orientated
list, but my goal if I move to the States again, would be to get into
the access Technology field, applying what I learned in Educational
Psychology courses (evaluating the client in terms of its
profile/abilities and other psychological factors to determine what tech
is the best for him/her) thus what would my course of revalidation and
study have to be? Lately Psychology by itself has gotten kind of boring
to be honest with you guys, or might it be because I haven't found the
joy in? I like yes to give one on one sessions and all, and also maybe
someday get into Group Therapy, but technology especially
blindness-related, has become a passion! thus if I could maybe make a
difference in someone's live by this job?

--
Enviado desde mi lap