[nabs-l] Google drive

Christina Moore christina.moore16 at houghton.edu
Tue Mar 29 18:43:39 UTC 2016

Yes I know how to do this.
You need to use JAWS with FireFox and set up screen reader mode through Google (plus configure a few other settings) for it to work optimally.
It may help you to search the web for Google drive accessibility. Once you configure the settings, they will stay for you so that you do not have to reset them every time you log on. It is helpful to have JAWS with the virtual cursor off (jaws key plus z twice quickly will turn it off for all applications which is what you want).
Hope this helps to some degree.
I’m in a bit of a rush right now but feel free to write me off list or reply to this thread for more assistance.
Christina