[nabs-l] Accessibility in Adobe DreamWeaver with Screen Readers

Humberto humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Thu Mar 31 01:34:57 UTC 2016

Dear all,
This term, I am taking a course on Website construction and development. This is part of my required course load leading to my IT / computer applications minor.
for this course, we are required by the instructor to use the Adobe DreamWeaver CC application. Does anybody know if this software is fully accessible using either JAWS or NVDA? Can I use all the buttons, panels, windows and draggable content they talk of using with this program? Can you use the code view, design view and other views that exist in this application? Are there any keyboard shortcuts that I should be aware of? Or, are there any other applications for web development that are more accessible but serve the same purpose and can do the same things as DreamWeaver?
thanks so much for your help in this matter.
Sincerely,
Humberto

---