[nabs-l] Obtaining a BrailleNote at an Affordable Price

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 10:47:35 UTC 2016

Hello  Rahul, I don't think you'll find a Braillenote for under $1000
that hasn't been used. If you're buying a product of this nature, you
really want its best years so you would need to be extremely careful
that you weren't buying something that had reached the end of its
working life.

If you want a machine simply for reading and writing but you don't
need too many other functions, I suggest looking into different
Braille Displays which have note taking capabilities.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.