[nabs-l] Urgent: A Fellow Student Needs You

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 23:04:04 UTC 2016

Dear list,

I know this is a national forum. My note would be more appropriate for the
TABS list, but since we never know who could know someone in or near the
Houston area, I'm sending it anyway in hopes it finds its way to the
attention of someone who can lend assistance.

Harley Fetterman is the 17-year-old secretary of the Texas Association of
Blind Students. He lost his sight after battling a brain tumor a few years
ago. Now he is fighting leukemia, and he is in desperate need of white blood
cells and platelets to fight off a vicious infection.

The Texas affiliate published an informative post where you can learn all
the details for how you, or someone you know, can be of assistance to this
loyal member of this student body. Please click on the link below and share
it on your various social networks.

Sometimes our organization can be the greatest help by giving someone a
cane, a lesson in Braille, a tutoring session in technology... Right now,
the best we can provide our fellow member is a chance at life. Please help:

http://www.nfbtx.org/news.php?id=11

Sincerely,

Joe

--