[nabs-l] Urgent: A Fellow Student Needs You

Jonathan Franks jfranks at nfbtx.org
Sat May 7 23:29:38 UTC 2016

Joe,
Thank you for sharing this. Here in Texas, we definitely have shared
this amongst our State ListServe, Student List, Chapter lists and all
of the NFB of Texas social media accounts and our very own. However,
there may be individuals on this list that can provide assistance that
the aforementioned options have not reached.

I second Joe's request, if you can help please do so. Harley is a long
time member of the NFB of Texas and a personal friend of mine.

Thank you all

Jonathan Franks
Board Member
National Federation of the Blind of Texas
Treasurer
Texas Association of Blind Students