[nabs-l] Urgent: A Fellow Student Needs You

Bre Brown bre.brown24 at gmail.com
Sun May 8 15:18:20 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I would like to personally thank everyone who has shared the message
and who has been able to donate. Harly and his family are beyond
grateful for the help. I saw Harley a few weeks ago. His spirits are
high and he is staying strong.

As we always say, the federation is a family. We are always there for
one another.

Thank you
Bre brown