[nabs-l] Redeeming an Apple Store Giftcard

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 13:02:14 UTC 2016

Hi all! How are you all? The subject line says it all! I want to redeem an apple store Giftcard into my iPhone 6S guys. Is there a way to do that? I know how to redeem my iTunes giftcard, but this is the apple store giftcard and it can't be redeem in the iTunes store guys! I will really appreciate a lot any help you can give me regarding this matter! And one last thing, I have teh apple store app on my iPhne 6S, I tried to do it from there but I don't see any redeem button! I look forward in hearing from you soon! Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.1