[nabs-l] Lower Stamina

STOMBERG, KENNEDY kestomberg at coe.edu
Tue May 17 13:03:38 UTC 2016

 Hello.

I understand what you're experiincing. I happen to have lower stamina than
my sighted piers, but this is because the genetic condition that makes me
blind also gave me pour muscle tone in my ankles, so that it hurts to walk
or run for extended periods of time. It would probably help if I excercisf
more, but still, I understand your frustration.

Thank you!
Kennedy stomberg