[nabs-l] Large print graph paper?

KatelynMacMusic katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Fri May 20 23:04:58 UTC 2016

Hi Taylor,
Yes, this does exist. I used extra-large and dark lined graph paper when I was younger in elementary school of varying sizes, but I have no idea where my mom ordered it! However, there are free graph paper sites online where you can increase the thickness of the lines and the size of the grass. That might be worth looking into, as you can make it exactly how you want and then print it yourself. Hope that helps!

~Katelyn MacIntyre
www.katelynmac.com