[nabs-l] Large print graph paper?

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri May 20 23:07:40 UTC 2016

Hello Taylor,

Have you checked the NFB Independence Market or the American Printing House
for the Blind? It seems to me like I have seen large print graph paper from
somewhere before, but I cannot remember where. However, if you cannot find
it, perhaps you could create your own with a computer and a printer.

I used a reader the last time I took a math class. When it came to creating
graphs, I simply instructed the reader to place dots on various points of
the graph paper, and connect the dots in the appropriate manner. I found
this method to work for when I needed to graph something out visually for a
test.

However, I feel like graphs are only a visual representation of math that
can be understood without creating this visual representation. Since I
learned math visually in high school, I find that I can still picture things
in my head as to what things look like visually when it comes to math.

Anyway, I hope this information helps you.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth