[nabs-l] Running for a board position!

chelsea peahl chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 04:41:37 UTC 2016

Hello Federationists!

I hope everyone school year is coming to a successful close, and congratulations to those who are graduating! My name is Chelsea Peahl. I am the current president of the Utah Association of Blind Students and have been apart of the Federation for about five years now. In the time that I have been involved, I have mentored for the past 3(this is my fourth) year for the NFBUtah BELL Program and have mentored two years for NFBUtah's Project STRIVE. I now feel confident now into expanding out of Utah and have decided to run for a position on the NABS board. I know that there are some incredible candidates this year, but would love for you to consider me for your vote!

Thank you!

Chelsea Peahl