[nabs-l] Adobe Reader Issues and Some questions

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:33:05 UTC 2016

Hi all! How are you all? I have a windows 8.1 running JAWS 14 on it. For some reason my Adobe reader is not working, and it is not reading my  PDF   files correctly. I think another  Adobe reader got install and it is not accessible with JAWS 14.  Now this is my first question,  What is the   latest Adobe Reader version that works  with JAWS14 and 17,  and windows 8.1? I'm just wondering! And my other question, after I download my adobe reader, what are the set ups I need to select so that JAWS 14 is able to read the PDF  file correctly? In other words,  all  the pages, tables and so on. I just want to  read my PDF files for school again! I will really appreciate any help you guys can offer me regarding this matter! I look forward in hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.2